Field Service Technician – Digital and Textile
Roselle, IL, USA•Mar 09, 2017
We are looking to add several Field Service Technicians throughout the U.S. to join our growing service team.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment at our customer locations. The technician also provides training and telephone support for our customers, and participates in trade shows throughout the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs installations and repairs of company products as assigned by management.
- Prepares detailed and timely reports on each service call.
- Extensive travel both domestically and internationally to perform these duties.
- Provides phone support and training to customers.
- Provides on call 24 hour phone support on a rotating schedule.
- Attends trade shows, assists in the set up and break down of equipment and supports sales staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- EET degree in the field of electronics, licensed electrician, ASE mechanic, or similar background.
- One year minimum experience in the screen printing industry a plus.
- Previous relevant experience working with engineering, operations, sales, field service, remote office and general laborers within an equipment manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of industrial electronics and associated components, proximity sensor, SSR’s, frequency inverters, servo amplifiers, PLC components, resistive heating panels, quartz bulbs and other related components.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Well organized, detail oriented, good decision making skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with customers and staff at all levels, and to uphold and support company safety standards at all times.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must reside within 30 minutes of a major airport.
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle.
Qualifications and Skills for Digital Positions
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel, Rip software and file conversions
- Screen printing artwork preparation experience, general screen printing knowledge, coating screens, and working with emulsions.
Technician positions are available in the following locations
Chicago, Dallas, Newark, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Las Vegas, Baltimore and Seattle