According to T&J, “This will be a hands-on event, and whether you are new to screen printing or have been printing for your entire life, you can benefit from this class. Industry Leaders from major manufacturers of screen printing supplies and equipment will be available to answer questions and help you become as efficient and profitable as possible.”
Print University topics (and presenting companies) include:
- Choosing the correct mesh and emulsion (Murakami)
- Applying emulsion and burning screens (Kiwo & Ulano)
- Choosing the correct ink for each application (Rutland & Matsui)
- Registration and Printing (T&J, Rutland, Matsui, and M&R)
- Cleanup and screen reclamation (Easiway)
- Equipment maintenance (M&R)
The registration fee for Print University is $100 per attendee. Lunch is included. Classes will be conducted from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day.
Print University events will also take place on June 13-14, September 13-14, and December 6-7, 2017.
For more information or to register for Print University, click here or call T&J at 877.836.1337.
M&R is the world's largest manufacturer of screen printing equipment, with production facilities in Roselle, Illinois, USA, and in Wojnicz, Poland. With distributors and skilled technicians in over 40 countries on six continents, we're able to provide the finest service and support in the industry.
For more information, contact us at:
- Phone 630-858-6101
- Fax 630-858-6134
- Toll Free 800-736-6431
- Phone (Outside USA) +1-847-967-4461
- Fax (Outside USA) +1-630-858-6134
- Outside Normal Hours 630-462-4715