Roselle, IL, USA•Aug 12, 2021
Recruiter - Manufacturing
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k) with company match, vacation, paid time off, employer paid life and voluntary life, disability insurance and employee assistance benefits are available as well.
Attracts candidates to interview using various sources, like social media networks, staffing agencies, colleges, etc., to hire great employees. Collaborates with department managers on a regular basis to identify future hiring needs. Ensures our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Tracks candidate activity and makes recommendations for change to Executive Management based on current employee market
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to use phone, Skype, and online meeting platforms
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience (required)
- SHRM or HRCI Certification preferred
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 1 year experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.