Electrical Technician – Manufacturing – 1st Shift
** $500 Retention Bonus Following 6 Months of Employment **
Health, Dental and Vision benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k) with company match, vacation, paid time off, employer paid life and voluntary life, disability insurance and employee assistance benefits are available as well.
The electrical technician will troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning screen printing equipment during the assembly process.Position Skills and Requirements:
- Installs and maintains wiring, control panels and lighting systems
- Inspects electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identifies electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repairs or replaces wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical blueprints, schematics and diagrams
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship program required
- Completion of an electrical program at a technical or trade school preferred
- At least 3-5 years of electrical experience preferred
- 1st Shift: Monday through Thursday, 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Currently working Fridays as overtime
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.