Picker/Packers - Manufacturing - 1st Shift
** Retention bonus of $500 following 6 months of employment **
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k), vacation, life and disability insurance benefits are available as well.
This job requires picking and packing parts from the correct location within the Parts Department. The parts are made in our facility and must be picked to the specifics of customer orders in a timely manner. This position consists of standing/walking 8 hours a day.
- Basic computer and math skills
- Fast learner
- Must be able to work in a team and alone
- Must be able to adapt to occasional quick changes in decisions ex: pick this order, ok stop, now pick this
- Must be on time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs and sometimes lighter items above shoulder
- English or Spanish speaking, bilingual a plus
- Individual must be able to move, lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Work environment is in the warehouse, where exposure to humid, heat and cold conditions are expected
- Must be willing and able to walk 3-4 miles per shift
1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.