Create operating instructions, and technical support documents for PLC controlled electro-pneumatic screen printing equipment and industrial digital printing equipment. Overseeing technical publications department, and working with product managers, and department heads to gather data for documentation.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Mechanical Engineering.
• Three years’ experience in technical writing.
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Experience with (CMS) Content Management Systems (M&R uses AuthorIT).
• General knowledge of mechanical assemblies.
• Experience in BOM structures and engineering change management.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Develop written instructional documentation for M&R’s full product range.
• Write, proofread and edit all documentation content.
• Conduct departmental interviews to gather data for documentation.
• Produce documentation that is compliant to the department’s workflow guidelines using templates
and processes to ensure quality and consistency.
• Photograph products to be used in operator’s manuals, specification sheets, and service bulletins.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration *Include Salary requirements.
Benefits begin the 1st of the month after 30 days. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options. 401K, vacation, life and disability insurance benefits as well.
*We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.