Production Control Clerk - Manufacturing - 1st Shift
** Retention Bonus of $500 following 6 months of employment **
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k) with company match, vacation, life and disability insurance benefits are available as well.
The Production Control Clerk will open and close production work orders in the company’s MRP System.
- Directs material handlers on movement of WIP
- Reviews expedites for fabricated parts
- Ensures parts are being made in a timely manner
- Cycles count inventory
- Makes necessary adjustments in the MRP system
- Some experience with an ERP system
- Ability to read basic blue prints
- Good skills with Microsoft Excel
- Walk 10,000 – 12,000 steps per day on the manufacturing shop floor
- 1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm overtime as needed
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.