Health, Dental and Vision benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k) with company match, vacation, paid time off, employer paid life and voluntary life, disability insurance and employee assistance benefits are available as well.
The Manufacturing Engineer will develop, improve, and maintain manufacturing processes, work with design engineers to improve manufacturability of newly design parts, provide production support, resolving potential efficiency and safety issues.Job Description:
- Analyzes newly-designed parts and assemblies for cost effective manufacturing
- Calculates and maintains manufacturing cost and assembly routing information
- Creates and maintains assembly instructions
- Proposes new manufacturing processes including new machinery as needed
- Evaluates parts for outsourcing
- Works with engineering group to design production fixtures and machine components
- Optimizes assembly processes to minimize cost
- Solves manufacturing / assembly problems
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in creating and maintaining routings
- Experience in 2D and 3D CAD system, Creo and AutoCAD preferable
- Solid oral/written communication skills
- Experience in BOM field a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.